SUTOH KIKAI Co., Ltd. Japanese English

Company History

January 1946 Tsutomu Sutoh, the first president, founded a sole proprietorship in Miyamae-cho, Kiryu City, Gumma Prefecture and started manufacturing power looms for silk and rayon.
January 1949 SUTOH KIKAI?Seisakusho was established as a limited liability company.
January 1949 The production of power looms for silk and rayon was aborted after the promulgation of the decree for “Restriction of equipment and looms for silk textile”, and the company started processing parts for electronic controllers and electromagnetic switching devices as a cooperation company of Hitachi Ltd., Hitachi Plant.
April 1960 Diversified the production system, which was relying only on the cut processing, and established metal pressing and sheet metal processing departments.
November 1961 Production of textile machinery stopped and production of automatic tube winding machines for Koa Spinning Ltd. started.
December 1965 Became a cooperation factory of Jidosha Kiki Co., Ltd. Matsuyama Plant and started manufacturing automotive parts, such as power steering and brake parts.
October 1969 Started assembling and manufacturing finished product for Hitachi, Ltd., Omika Plant. Delivered compensators, cable reel, etc.
1975 Restarted the cutting process and became a dedicated manufacturing and processing factory for automotive parts.
November 1980 Started business with Showa-ss Co., Ltd. Gyoda Factory.
July 1983 Started business with Tokyo Keiki Inc.
June 1988 Started business with Daiichi Forging Co., Ltd.
August 1990 Akabori Plant was built at 685-8 Magarisawa-cho, Isesaki City, Gunma Prefecture, the manufacturing department moved completely and the manufacturing capacity increased.
September 1990 Tsutomu Sutoh retired. Seigo Sutoh was appointed as a representative director.
January 1996 50th anniversary
February 1996 Capital increased to 10,000,000 yen
January 2003 ISO9001: 2000 Certification
July 2003 Akabori Plant enlargement
May 2004 Developed in-house production management system and achieved appointed-day delivery rate of 100%
February 2005 ISO14001: 1996 Certification
January 2006 60th anniversary
March 2006 Transition to ISO14001: 2000 Certification completed
October 2010 Transition to ISO9001: 2008 Certification completed
October 2010 Transition to ISO14001: 2004 Certification completed
March 2013 Seigo Sutoh retired. Jungo Sutoh was appointed as a representative director.
December 2013 Capital increased to 30,000,000 yen
January 2016 70th anniversary
Company Information

685-8 Magarisawa-cho, Isesaki City, Gunma Prefecture, 379-2203

Tel: +81-270-62-8288
Fax: +81-270-62-8322
URL : www.sudokikai.com/en/

Access Guide

ISO Certification

ISO9001: 2015 certified
ISO14001: 2015 certified